Interested in a workshop?
or join us for a free Q&A session
This Q&A will be on The Necessity of Intention (How to create lasting memories). It will include
- an explanation of how intention relates to attention
- ·a tiny bit of theory and the dynamic nature of memory
- understanding the importance of emotion
- the importance of linking new information to other things
- some strategies to create lasting memories
- lots of opportunities to ask questions
Supercharge your memory while holistically feeding your other needs too, and enhance your mind state with a community of like minded souls.
Full day workshop in an idyllic site in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty just 10 minutes South of Canterbury.
£150. Earlybird £90 if booked before 30 June 2023
This includes workbook and refreshments. Please bring your own lunch.
This workshop will include:
- identifying your personal strengths
- the important role of forgetting
- how to reduce distractions and improve your ability to focus
- strategies to strengthen your memory
- understanding how confidence impacts memory
Location: New School Canterbury. Garlinge Green Road. Chartham. Kent CT4 5RU
(This workshop requires a minimum of 8 participants)
Stop Memory Overload
Practical strategies to
make memory storage and retrieval more efficient
The Importance of Forgetting
Understand the benefits and problems that forgetting can cause
Understand how to focus
Create Lasting Memories
The power of active processes, purposeful attention and a strong intention
The Power of Positive Thought